BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Moments..

Every time in life,we will ask our self.."Who will be your man..?"..*for woman only eyk..
And almost every time also,we will be wandering.."What type of guy he is..?"
And every time talking about it,we will ask our friends.."Does he suits me guys?"
And again..that kind of questions will go back to you..from your friends..again and again..
When I was a child,so small,still naive and naughty,I can't understand why people always burden their mind thinking of all this sort of things.For what point?We should enjoy,play,stop thinking and confusing our mind,happy2 and laughing2..That's me.My life.My mind.My ideas on all these things when I was a child.I repeat again..when I was a CHILD.
But now,when I grew up,leaving all those years of happy-go-lucky-no-worries life,I am already stucked into this kind of matter.Right now,when talking or even slightly thinking of these matter,even for a moment,I'll be mumbling and mumbling..What to do?Otteke??Otteke??
My mind kept asking me to forget it..Just go on with your life.Live as what as you wanted it to be.As long as you are happy with it then go on.No one will stop you.Face every single path that distract you with open heart and accept it with brave and strong spirit!Aja2..!!
Arghh..all those spirit-kind -of-words wouldn't help me a bit!
Still I have to face it no matter what.Should be started thinking on it now.But,no way please!!Cannot2!!It will make you suffer gurl.
Jebal!
Conclusion:
~Relax.Study.Learn something new.Success.Think of it.But,only-after-you-has-already-finish-all-those-kind-of things~

0 comments: